Outside Sales Representative
As an Outside Sales Representative you will be expected to generate and secure new sales, therefore increasing profitability and maintaining existing accounts.
- Generate business through calling on potential customers/contractors within our territory; maximizing products sold.
- Achieve exceptional customer satisfaction and maintain a customer relationship and database, generate leads and develop client referrals, prepare sales and action strategies.
- Support customer/contractor business to include quoting, site sales and service.
- Continuously identify and initiate ways to improve services.
- Work within clients needs, desires and budgets to analyze best options of project.
- Interact with clients, salespersons, vendors, retail clients and fellow colleagues in all aspects to make the business run smoothly and efficiently.
- Be part of the team responsible for business decisions including showroom layout/design and individual client designs.
- Be a team player and responsive to the needs of others.
- Maintain knowledge of all cabinet lines and products; understanding features, styles and trends.
Preferred Skill Set
- Exceptional track record in sales.
- Dependable, detailed, self-motivated, persuasive without being pushy, team player.
- Experience and knowledgeable in the construction/project management, kitchen/bath/remodel design industry.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Flexible to work/visit a variety of job sites and can multitask when priorities need to be redirected.
- Customer focused.
- Exceptional closing skills, verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in creative problem-solving, and customer service.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Auto-CAD, Revit, 20/20 or other design software programs is a plus. Social networking skills, knowledge of Interior Design, Stone and tile sales/design, plumbing, flooring is a plus
Please send a resume including a detailed account of experience and education level. We offer a benefit package with paid time off and employee health insurance.